Welcome Family!


It has been very gratifying for me to put together the family address list and birthday calendar. I really appreciate all of the nice comments and thanks I have received from you.

It seemed like a good idea to create a place where it would be easy and fun to keep in contact with all the members of our growing families and extended family. I hope that we will all be motivated to participate in this blog and keep each other informed on what is going on within our families.

I encourage you to post photos, events, accomplishments, funny stories or anything that you would like. This is an opportunity for us to grow closer as a family as we become more familiar with each other.

I love you all - Naomi

Sunday, January 17, 2010

All my cupcakes :)

4 comments:

  1. If you click on the image, it will enlarge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fancy cupcakes you got there, cousin. WELL DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lindsey! Those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey you should publish a book of those amazing pieces of art. Good job!

    ReplyDelete