Welcome Family!


It has been very gratifying for me to put together the family address list and birthday calendar. I really appreciate all of the nice comments and thanks I have received from you.

It seemed like a good idea to create a place where it would be easy and fun to keep in contact with all the members of our growing families and extended family. I hope that we will all be motivated to participate in this blog and keep each other informed on what is going on within our families.

I encourage you to post photos, events, accomplishments, funny stories or anything that you would like. This is an opportunity for us to grow closer as a family as we become more familiar with each other.

I love you all - Naomi

Monday, January 11, 2010

Gavin, Asher, and Foster on Christmas

4 comments:

  1. These are my cute little grand-babies in their new jammies on Christmas Day. There's just something about little ones in pajamas! - Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures of those precious boys. I'll have to learn how to add to the site to add our pictures and do a post

    thanks for the invite.

    Love

    Aunt Randa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't all of the Pickle Kids the cutest of all. Take a look at these angels. I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Naomi, John, Nathan, Cameron and Ashlee this month.

    Love you all.

    Randa

    ReplyDelete