Welcome Family!


It has been very gratifying for me to put together the family address list and birthday calendar. I really appreciate all of the nice comments and thanks I have received from you.

It seemed like a good idea to create a place where it would be easy and fun to keep in contact with all the members of our growing families and extended family. I hope that we will all be motivated to participate in this blog and keep each other informed on what is going on within our families.

I encourage you to post photos, events, accomplishments, funny stories or anything that you would like. This is an opportunity for us to grow closer as a family as we become more familiar with each other.

I love you all - Naomi

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Asher with a new Christmas toy.
Lindsey's prize cupcakes

Fosters studly pose


I don't know what to say about this!



2 comments:

  1. So good to see everyone at the Christmas Party. I always love to put together ginger bread houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to love getting together at Christmas. Don't worry I already started getting a few things for next year's party.
    Naomi, Lindsey thanks for all your hard work
    with this blog. I wouldn't know what to do. I thought "a blog" was a pile of something. I'm getting way to old and out of it. Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete